ESV Outreach New Testament Bible. Paperback
No book in the history of the world has had a greater impact on more lives than the Bible. Here in the pages of the New Testament, you will find the most significant story of all history-the story of God's son, Jesus Christ. Read his very words and the words of his earliest followers. Explore the wonders of the New Testament. Discover God's plan to save all who put their trust in the Saviour!
- A Good Place to Start
- Getting Started: A Thirty-Day New Testament Reading Plan
- How to Read the New Testament
- Plan of Salvation
- What the New Testament Says About...
- Where to Find Help When you Are...
- Introduction to the New Testament
- Six-Month New Testament Reading PLan
- Introductions to Each Book of the New Testament.
About the ESV Bible:
The English Standard Version (ESV) Bible is a great choice-for personal reading and study, for private devotions and family prayers, and for teaching, preaching, and worship. An essentially literal translation, the ESV Bible combines word-for-word accuracy with readability, literary excellence, and depth of meaning. More than 100 of the world's leading Bible scholars and teachers were involved in creating the ESV Bible. Trusted worldwide, the ESV is a treasure for life.
(145 page, Paperback Bible)